Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dentist Excitment

Today Lexie visited the dentist for the first time. She has been so excited for her dentist appointment and from what I can tell she wasn't disappointed in the least. Josh sent me a few pics of her in the dental chair enjoying WALL-E as they cleaned her teeth.




When her appointment was over she was so excited and couldn't wait to tell me about her "fun" experience at the dentist. She called me up at work and told me she got a fun new butterfly toothbrush and she even got to watch a movie on the TV in the ceiling while she was upside down. I'm so glad that she had a good experience, maybe this will be the start of good positive experiences at the dentist. I wish all of us got that excited to visit the dentist. I went for my checkup last week and when I told her they took pictures of my teeth she's been so excited hoping that they'd take pictures of her teeth as well. Ah to be a kid again!

1 comment:

Taylor's said...

Malisia is the same way at the dentist - she NEVER wants to leave - Kate on the other hand just wants to get out of there as fast as possible - she hates doctors because of her kidney stuff!