Sunday, August 2, 2009

Rodeo Fun

I've always been a fan of Rodeo's and this year we were able to make it to the best rodeo in the state of Utah, the Ogden Pioneer Days Rodeo. The arena is beautiful, surrounded by mountains majesty. We had dinner at the Burger Bar (my favorite place to eat in Roy) and headed to Ogden for the Pre-Rodeo show. Sky-divers start the night off right then world class competitors/cowboys provided a great show with the assistance of the best clowns in town. I wasn't disappointed, the rodeo was AWESOME. Lexie is going to take after me, she really enjoyed the rodeo and even go to meet the Rodeo queens, complete with autographs and pictures. Thanks to my Mom for watching Jaden for us, it would have been a long night for him. I highly recommend a visit to the Ogden Pioneer Days Rodeo!

1 comment:

Taylor's said...

I am loving Stacie in the cowgirl hat!