Friday, April 9, 2010

New post, old news

So, I've had about a week of a break in my scholarly pursuits, and it has allowed me a little free time to finish up some of the "fun projects" that I have wanted to do. Stacie had a conference in Las Vegas last November, and I went down there after it was over to see her and fly home with her. I've had this video 90% done for a while now, but I finally finished it, so I decided to post it. This way we can maintain our "one post on our blog per month" average as well...

Vegas Baby! from Josh on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Nathan McDuck said...

Hooray! Excellent pictures and fun to watch -- thank you for putting that together. More soon!

Scott and Emily said...

Cool. When were you guys there? We were in Vegas for Spring Break--March 13-17.

Wallace Family said...

Looks like ya'll had a blast! I love the way you make these fun videos!

glyza said...

nice, really nice. deer antler velvet

new outlook said...

Remodel every presentation through an easy task to stylish having quick photo- plus video-editing resources, written text effects, office 2010 and also impressive fall changes,Build appealing brochures, notifications, and also electronic mail with photo-editing, eye-catching text message results, and various easy-to-use instruments,Residing in feel by using shoppers, buddies, and parents are very simple?create the electronic mail rapid and also connect right away by using characteristics that preserve acquaintances in addition to emails well organized Microsoft office 2010