Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Lexie meets the Man In Red

So, we finally got over to the mall yesterday so that Lexie could have a quick chat with Santa. She was VERY excited to see him, and had no problem telling him exactly what she'd like for Christmas (shocking, I know). I told Santa that we were working on the "good girl" part so that he could come to our house on Christmas Eve. It IS a work in progress, but she's trying!



Check out Santa's belt buckle! I didn't know he was a pimp in the off season.

We're in single digits tomorrow in the baby countdown. I just bought a gallon of milk whose expiration date is after his birth date. It's hard to believe that it's finally here!

1 comment:

Taylor's said...

How fun! We are working on the "good" part too!

I am nervous to take Kate to see Santa; I think she will scream!

Isn't it funny how 9 months seems like a long time until they are out and then time flies by . . . enjoy the little baby days; I wish they were back.