Saturday, December 20, 2008

More fun from the hospital

We're still here in the hospital...we had hoped to go home yesterday (Friday), but Stacie's blood pressure stayed high while they monkeyed around with her medication, so we got to spend another night here. Today we expect to be able to go home, and we're excited to have our little family together again. Our parents have been so wonderful to help us, and to let Lexie spend the night with them so that I could stay here with Stacie. Thanks to everyone for their love and support!

Thursday was my birthday, and I can honestly say that it was the most unique birthday that I have ever experienced. Sitting with our newborn son was the very best present that I could hope for; eating a McRib while I was in the hospital with our newborn son was a little slice of heaven!

We have some more pictures to show; hopefully the next round of photos will be of us taking care of JJ in our house!

2 comments:

Taylor's said...

He is just so cute!

Please let us watch your Lexie! Now that it has snowed we can have some major fun in the snow!

Sorry to hear about the lights, those are never fun, Kate had the same problem.

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations!!!