Thursday, August 14, 2008

Quick thoughts: Thursday Edition

I went into Lexie's room this morning to get her up...she was already awake and as soon as I opened the door, she froze in her bed. I started to ask out loud where Lexie had gone, and how I thought that she was in here. She started giggling as quietly as she could, thinking it was SOOOO funny that she was hiding. Of course, I started tickling her, and she couldn't take it anymore, so she sat up and I "found" her.

Something else I always do is ask her how she slept. Normally she says, "Good", but today when I asked her, she said "Not good", with her sad face on. "How come?", I asked. She proceeded to tell me that the dinosaur had eaten the gum and turned into a cow. Ah...that makes sense! I immediately thought two things:

1. If you could just mix a vampire or a werewolf into that dream, you could sell a LOT of books.

2. Three-year olds aren't immune to bizarre dreams either.

2 comments:

sandie said...

Oh jeez - she's inherited Grandpa's dreams...

Taylor's said...

Lovely . . . you should write these things down in a book so she will have funny tid-bits for later on in life . . .